Please fill out this form in its entirety. Do not forget to fill out any section of this form. If the section doesn’t apply, please
put “N/A” in that section. This form must be submitted with your short film link by December 20, 2019 at 11:59PM
(EST). Candidates must meet the following guidelines:
- Must be between the ages of 18-25.
- Submit a professional letter of recommendation.
- Submit a short film with a genre of your choosing, shot within the last two years. The short must be between 5
and 45 minutes.
- Submit a 2-minute video that tells us about your personality and what area of the production industry you would
like to work in and why would you like to participate in the GFF Academy.
- Must be available to work on set for twelve (12) days of filming, unless you’re a student and have class. In that
case, the student must be able to work on set for one (1) week during filming (Jan. 6-11 OR Jan. 13-18).